I was nominated by Cara Bristol for The Liebster Award. Love the name, but I wonder what it means…
So, this award comes with stipulations… can I make it?
When nominated, the blogger posts 11 random facts about them and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated them. Then they pass on the award to 11 other bloggers. *WEG* At which point they have to share 11 random facts and answer the 11 new questions the new blogger comes up with.
<—–Oh yeah, and puts the nice little award on the post too. Isn’t it cute?
Oh goodie… here we go!
- Thianna D is not my legal name… yet. *grins*
- I hate shopping.
- I am not fond of children.
- Never been married. Still hopeful:)
- I look a decade younger than I am. YES!
- When I write sex scenes, sometimes I get so into it that my fingers slip off the keys and what shows up on the page makes no sense at all.
- I love the feeling of a slapper across my ass.
- I don’t like crowds.
- I’m deathly allergic to kiwi and bananas.
- My favorite food is Jif Peanut Butter.
- I cannot stand still. Even if I try, I weave back and forth.
- If you woke up one morning in the body of man, what is the first thing you would do?
To be honest? My first thought would be the morning wood. Seriously, are there any other women who are not fascinated by this concept?
- If you won the lottery and had to buy something fun, what would you buy?
A trip to Florida to visit Disney World and The Wonderful Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Something you consider a necessity?
A notebook and a pen.
- Something you consider frivolous?
Always getting the newest iPhone. Seriously? It isn’t that different from the old one!
- What was your first job?
My first paying job was at fast food and I lasted all of two weeks before I was fired. But my first job was working out on the family farm.
- If you had it to do over again you would….
Make changes much earlier. What I changed at 30, I would do at 12.
- Something about the opposite sex you find annoying?
Oh, that’s a land mine. I think its their preoccupation with sports and boobs.
- Can you keep a secret?
Definitely. Though I only accept secrets from really good friends because I don’t like that much top secret stuff clogging up my brain:)
- Do you prefer cats, dogs, other pets, or no pets?
Dogs, definitely dogs. They are your best friend, whereas cats look down on you.
- Do you believe in psychics?
Most definitely. I just think they are few and far between.
- Your favorite TV show?
I don’t watch TV and haven’t for years, but a few of the series i used to watch are Friends, Gilmore Girls, and Star Trek.
- If you could choose to live anywhere in or out of this world, where would you live?
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- What is your passion in life?
- What five things can you not live without?
- What was your first pet?
- If a train left New York going 35 mph and a car left Calif… oh wait, wrong question. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
- Prefer to live in the city? Or the country?
- What is your favorite thing to do just for fun?
- Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?
- Who was your first crush?
- Are you a lefty or a righty?